Volunteering at Tredegar House
Volunteering at Tredegar House isn't just about making a difference on your days off. By joining our team you will have the opportunity to learn new skills, meet new people and encounter new experiences.
Thinking about volunteering with us?
There is a whole range of volunteering roles at Tredegar House, each one making a difference to the conservation and care of this special property in its own way.
- Volunteer in the House as a House Host and bring 500 years of history to life for visitors, sharing our flamboyant stories and keeping an eye on our precious collections.
- Join our outdoors team and become a Garden Day-Coordinator. Help with the upkeep and maintenance our formal gardens or get stuck in with hands on ranger tasks in the parkland.
- Help transform the House and Gardens into a desert island fit for a pirate or a beautiful Victorian Christmas wonderland as an Activities Volunteer. Have fun and help our visitors have a great day out in this varied and challenging role.
- Gain experience in a bustling office environment and help us keep everything in order as an Administration Volunteer.
- Get stuck into our history and be part of the team uncovering the secrets of our past by becoming an Archive Volunteer.
We do not always have positions available in every role; you can check for vacancies here.
" Volunteering has given me the opportunity to give something back to the National Trust and be part of the preservation and conservation of British heritage for today and the future."
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch to discuss your specific needs and how you can get the most out of your time with us.