Visiting Trelissick: what you need to know before you come
Trelissick's car park reopens from Mon 25 May for you to enjoy some of the wider countryside, while the rest of Trelissick remains closed. You will need to book in advance to secure a parking space. Visitor Experience Manager Jon shares some important information about visiting Trelissick during this time in the video below.
Useful information to know
- Only the parkland and woodland walks will be open; the garden and other areas of the estate will remain closed.
- In advance of your visit, you will need to book a parking space by following this link. Bookings cannot be made at Trelissick, and if you arrive without pre-booking, you will be turned away.
- The latest you will be able to book is 3pm the day before you want to come. There are a limited number of spaces available to book, and they will book up quickly. We're sorry for any dissapointment caused.
- The gates will be locked at 5.15pm every evening.
- Access will be via the Parkland driveway, please follow the signs. If travelling across the ferry please drive past the main entrance for 600mtrs and turn left onto main drive.
- Please follow social distancing measures.
We hope you have a very enjoyable visit.