A peninsula of sheltered coves, sweeping beaches and rich culture with an abundance of wildlife. Go seal spotting, explore villages and museums, or enjoy a day at the beach soaking up Llŷn’s spectacular coastal views in North Wales.
Things to see and do on the Llŷn Peninsula
- Coasts and beaches in Llŷn
- Visit 30 miles of wildly beautiful and windswept peninsula extending into the Irish Sea. From the sheltered waters of Llanbedrog, to the cultural experiences at Porth y Swnt and the magical ‘whistling sands’ of Porthor, discover what to see and do on the Llŷn Peninsula.Explore coasts and beaches in Llŷn
- Places to visit in Llŷn
- Discover more about the ecomuseum on the Llŷn Peninsula. Operating in partnership with seven of Llyn Peninsula’s heritage organisations, it aims to increase cultural tourism.Explore places in Llŷn
- Wildlife on the Llŷn Peninsula
- Discover the best places in Llŷn to go birdwatching, explore wetland wildlife or catch sight of your favourite coastal creatures, from seal spotting to dolphin encounters.Learn more about wildlife in Llŷn
Our work on the Llŷn Peninsula
- Farming for the future in Llŷn
- Read about the Payment for Outcomes (PFO) trial, an innovative whole farm approach, finding ways in which farming can be more environmentally and economically sustainable on the Llŷn Peninsula.Learn more about our work in Llŷn
Places to stay on the Llŷn Peninsula
- Holiday cottages in North Wales
- A dazzling jewel of a place with sparkling seas, sandy beaches and vast skies await you on the Llŷn Peninsula. Stay with us at one our holiday cottages and take your time exploring this special place.Find a cottage in North Wales
A sheltered sandy beach with colourful beach huts overlooking Cardigan Bay.
A picture-perfect fishing village perched on a beautiful stretch of sandy beach, Porthdinllaen has a rich history, and spectacular views and wildlife abound.
Come in and explore, learn, reflect and enjoy the natural environment. | Dewch i archwilio, dysgu, myfyrio a mwynhau'r amgylchedd naturiol.
Delightful manor house with ornamental garden and wonderful views. | Maenordy hyfryd gyda gardd addurniadol a golygfeydd bendigedig.