The Clocktower Cafe, overlooking the grassy courtyard at the heart of Wallington, is open from 10.30am every day, serving a range of hot and cold drinks, seasonal hot meals and snacks, delicious soups, freshly prepared sandwiches and home-made cakes and scones - it's the perfect place to relax and treat yourself on your visit.
You can enjoy our tasty brunch menu from 10.30 – 11.45am, including bacon, egg and sausage sandwiches - a great way to start your visit.
Lunch is served from 11.45am – 3pm and you can choose from soup, sandwiches, hot snacks or the main meal of the day.
Sit down to afternoon tea from 3 – 5.30pm (last orders 5pm) and enjoy tea and coffee and a delicious cake or scone before you set off home.
We've got lots of space downstairs and upstairs for you to enjoy your food or you can always head outside and soak up the atmosphere of the courtyard while eating at one of our outdoor tables.
The current seasonal menu:
- Soup - Courgette, Garlic and Stilton
- One pots - Chicken Dhansak or Ratatouille and pistou
- Paninis - Chipotle chicken, cheese and pepper or Ham, mozzarella, sun dried tomatoes and pesto
- Jacket potatoes - plain or with cheese, beans or tuna fillings
- Light meals - Sausage roll, Salmon and potato fishcakes, Focaccia muffin
- Main meals - Venison and mushroom suet pudding, Ham, leek and cheddar crumble or Pepper, tomato and cheese quiche
- Salads - Avocado and bacon or Smoked mackeral
- Dessert - Summer fruit crumble
- Childrens - Beans on toast, Sausage roll, potatoes and beans, Ham and pineapple pizza baguette or Pasta bolognaise
(menu will vary from day to day)
The new Dragon kiosk in the West Wood serves drinks, sandwiches, paninis, snacks and ice-creams and is the perfect place to relax and unwind whilst the little ones let off steam in the play areas. Open at weekends.
We have a small kiosk at the bottom of the walled garden that serves takeaway drinks, snacks and ice-creams during the main summer season (weather permitting), with seating in the 'potting shed' next door, so enjoy a drink and scone in beautiful and tranquil surroundings. Open seasonally.
Just next door to the cafe, we've got a takeaway kiosk stocked with hot and cold drinks, ice-creams, sandwiches and scones (open during the main season, weather permitting), so you can enjoy something tasty on the go while you're exploring the garden and estate. Open seasonally.
Go on, treat yourself - every purchase you make helps look after Wallington.