Button Bucks Club
Bring your toddler along to enjoy stories, rhymes and crafts in the Discovery Centre on the first and third Thursday of each month.
All activities are designed for children aged 18 months to 4 years old and will involve some exploration of the Gardens and House. There are two identical sessions each Thursday, 10am-10.45am and 11.15am-12noon.
The Button Bucks workshops are free of charge, normal grounds admission applies. Donations towards materials are gratefully received.
Here’s what's happening at Button Bucks this term:
- Thursday 6 September Fun with BB
- Thursday 20 September All about fallow deer
- Thursday 4 October Poetree
- Thursday 18 October Scrunching, crunching, swirling leaves
- Thursday 1 November Sleepy hedgehogs
- Thursday 15 November Getting ready for winter
- Thursday 6 December Light and dark
- Thursday 20 December Adventures with Father Christmas
" We love attending Button Bucks. The volunteers do a fantastic job each session, thinking of creative activities for the children to enjoy. It really does make our week as we usually take advantage of the Ride Café and outdoor playground afterwards."