Button Bucks Club
Bring your toddler along to enjoy stories, rhymes and crafts in the Discovery Centre on the first and third Thursday of each month.
All activities are designed for children aged 18 months to 4 years old and will involve some exploration of the Gardens and House. There are two identical sessions each Thursday, 10am-10.45am and 11.15am-12noon.
The Button Bucks workshops are free of charge, normal grounds admission applies. Donations towards materials are gratefully received.
Here’s what's happening at Button Bucks this term:
- Thursday 16 January Keeping warm in winter
- Thursday 6 February Music fun
- Thursday 20 February I am the music man
- Thursday 5 March Everyone’s friend Percy the Park Keeper
- Thursday 19 March One sticky day
- Thursday 2 April Easter egg hunt
- Thursday 16 April Signs of spring
- Thursday 7 May All about rabbits
- Thursday 21 May I-spy rabbits
- Thursday 4 June The treasure hunt
- Thursday 18 June We’re going on a treasure hunt
- Thursday 2 July Quack! Quack!
- Thursday 16 July Watery fun
- Thursday 3 September Percy and the Belton deer
- Thursday 17 September BB’s big adventure
- Thursday 1 October After the storm
- Thursday 15 October Animal homes
- Thursday 5 November Owl takes charge
- Thursday 19 November Planting acorns
- Thursday 3 December One snowy night
- Thursday 17 December Festive fun
" We love attending Button Bucks. The volunteers do a fantastic job each session, thinking of creative activities for the children to enjoy. It really does make our week as we usually take advantage of the Ride Café and outdoor playground afterwards."