Button Bucks Club
Bring your toddler along to enjoy stories, rhymes and crafts in the Discovery Centre on the first and third Thursday of each month.
All activities are designed for children aged 18 months to 4 years old and will involve some exploration of the Gardens and House. There are two identical sessions each Thursday, 10am-10.45am and 11.15am-12noon.
The Button Bucks workshops are free of charge, normal grounds admission applies. Donations towards materials are gratefully received.
Here’s what's happening at Button Bucks this term:
- Thursday 17 January Music Fun
- Thursday 7 February Owls
- Thursday 21 February Feed the birds
- Thursday 7 March Leaping Lambs
- Thursday 21 March Baby animals
- Thursday 4 April Springtime
- Thursday 18 April Easter egg hunt
- Thursday 2 May Wheels
- Thursday 16 May Moondial Express
- Thursday 6 June Hickory Dickory Dock
- Thursday 20 June Mouse in the House
- Thursday 4 July Paint the garden
- Thursday 18 July Teddy bear’s picnic
- Thursday 5 September Foxes
- Thursday 19 September Animal homes
- Thursday 3 October The gardener
- Thursday 17 October Our garden
- Thursday 7 November Incy Wincy Spider
- Thursday 21 November Spider webs
- Thursday 5 December Belter's Special Christmas
- Thursday 19 December Christmas fun
" We love attending Button Bucks. The volunteers do a fantastic job each session, thinking of creative activities for the children to enjoy. It really does make our week as we usually take advantage of the Ride Café and outdoor playground afterwards."