Eating at Beningbrough Hall
Enjoy the delicious range of seasonal and locally sourced food that we use in the restaurant and the Brew House. With all profits going back into the upkeep and conservation of Beningbrough, you don’t need to feel too guilty about eating that extra slice of cake!
The Brew House
An exciting development for Beningbrough, we have recently opened the Brew House next to the hall which serves hot and cold drinks, sandwiches, snacks and ice creams. There's seating indoors and picnic benches out, so after a romp around the wilderness play area you can enjoy a latte while your children tuck into an iced lolly.
Seasonal harvest and food miles
Any surplus produce not used in the kitchen, or for tasting, is made available in the stables shop areas.
Great food whatever the weather
- Unfortunately we are unable to take reservations for the restaurant but with ample seating and hot food served from 11.30am until 2pm there’s plenty of time to enjoy the food.
- Credit and debit cards accepted (except American Express).
- Gluten-free options available and other dietary requirements are catered for.
- Plenty of spaces in the gardens for picnics or walk a little further and find the picnic bench in the parkland down from the farm shop.
- Free wifi can be accessed in both the restaurant and the Brew House.
- On Waggy tail days, dogs are allowed in the Brew House.
The National Trust is proud to be a part of the food for life scheme.