Eating at Beningbrough Hall
Enjoy the delicious range of seasonal and locally sourced food that we use in the restaurant and the Brew House. With all profits going back into the upkeep and conservation of Beningbrough, you don’t need to feel too guilty about eating that extra slice of cake!
The new autumn menu is out with plenty of homemade delights created from the produce grown in the Walled Garden and made to warm you up. Try the pork and Beningbrough apple sausage with root veg mash followed by apple crumble and custard.
The Brew House
An exciting development for Beningbrough over the summer, the Brew House is open next to the hall during holidays and weekends and serves hot and cold drinks, sandwiches, snacks and ice creams. There's seating indoors and picnic benches out, plus some adjacent toilets, so after a romp around the wilderness play area you can enjoy a latte while your children warm up with a hot chocolate. Dogs are also allowed in the Brew House.
Seasonal harvest and food miles
Any surplus produce not used in the kitchen, or for tasting, is made available in the stables shop areas.
Great food whatever the weather
- Unfortunately we are unable to take reservations for the restaurant but with ample seating and hot food served from 11.30am until 2pm there’s plenty of time to enjoy the food.
- All major credit and debit cards accepted
- Gluten-free options available and other dietary requirements are catered for.
- Plenty of spaces in the gardens for picnics or walk a little further and find the picnic bench in the parkland down from the farm shop.
- The Brew House is open during the school holidays and on weekends.
- Free wifi can be accessed in both the restaurant and the Brew House.
- Dogs are allowed in the Brew House.
The National Trust is proud to be a part of the food for life scheme.