Group and coach visits to Carrick-a-Rede
A new visitor management model is in operation to manage the recent increase in visitor numbers to this iconic attraction.
A timed ticket system has been introduced to ensure we continue to provide a quality visitor experience, reduce waiting times to cross the bridge, comply with necessary conservation requirements and ensure the health and safety of all visitors.
2019 At a glance...
- Pre-booking is ESSENTIAL
- Pre-booked Group: Adult £7.20, Child £3.80 (ages 5-17 years)
- Minimum group size is 15 and maximum group size is 50
- FIT: Adult £7.65, Child £3.80 (ages 5-17 years)
- FIT only available to companies with an account already set up
- 7 coach parking spaces, all coaches are required to park within the designated coach park
- Average visit duration is 1 hour 30 minutes
How to book
For information on group visits, please download our Groups' Guide:
For group bookings, please download the Group Booking Procedure:
For coach arrivals, please download the Coach Arrival Procedure:
Educational Group Membership holders are asked to note that we cannot accept EGM bookings during July and August at Carrick-a-Rede. EGM bookings accepted during term times only at Carrick-a-Rede.
Download our North Coast Groups Guide to find useful information when planning itineraries. The guide provides our 2019 rates and essential information on group visits to Carrick-a-Rede.
Guides and group organisers may make a free familiarisation visit. These should be booked in advance by contacting the booking office.
Carrick-a-Rede Booking Office
Tel: +44 (0)28 2073 3335