A Celtic land with an industrial past steeped in myth, legend, poetry and song. Croeso i Gymru.
Hot off the press
- Right stuff is right on the doorstep
- Crowning achievement for our Welsh wordsmith
- Countryside conservation on a whole new level
- Handing on the Llyndy baton
- Calling all COASTodians
- Putting Wales' meadows back on the map
- All aboard for a cool coastal adventure
- Somme tragedy remembered in a castle basement
- Planting a floral treasure for posterity
Get active in the great outdoors
Our work in Wales
By harnessing the power of nature and being careful with the energy we use, the places we find special can be beautiful forever. Here are just some of the projects we've been working on.
Enjoy unlimited access to more than 500 places with National Trust membership
We're a charity and rely on your donations to help our conservation work
Each year thousands of volunteers join us in caring for all the special places you love
Yr iaith Gymraeg
Hoffem weld yr iaith Gymraeg yn cyfrannu at naws arbennig ein safleoedd, a chyfrannu hefyd at greu profiadau cofiadwy i’n hymwelwyr ar draws Cymru.