Free entry for National Lottery players in Wales
As a special thank you for the National Lottery funding we have received and the huge role it has played in helping to protect natural and historic treasures in our care, we are offering lottery players free entry to many of the places we look after, from Saturday 23 November – Friday 29 November 2019.
The funding we have received has enabled us to undertake many projects to look after our special places that would not otherwise have been possible.
As a celebration for National Lottery players and a thank you from us, between Saturday 23 and Friday 29 November 2019 we are offering free entry to many of our participating places.
- Free entry at participating National Trust places can be enjoyed with a purchased National Lottery ticket or proof of play for National Lottery draw-based game or scratch cards.
- Purchased National Lottery ticket or proof of play must be shown at reception to gain free entry.
- One National Lottery ticket provides free entry per group.
- Children between the ages of 5 and 16 get in free with a lottery ticket-bearing adult.
- Children 5 years of age and younger get in free under all circumstances.
- All National Lottery games qualify for free entry, including tickets from any National Lottery draw-based game or National Lottery scratch card. Tickets / proof of ticket can be paper or digital.
- The draw / purchase date on the ticket is not relevant.
- The offer is valid at many National Trust places from 23 - 29 November 2019 only. To avoid disappointment, please contact the place you would like to visit before setting out to check they are participating in the offer and for their opening times.
- This promotion may not be valid for ticketed seasonal National Trust events and is not valid for events where a separate charge applies, for example meeting Father Christmas. Separate tickets should be booked and purchased for such chargeable events, if you would like to attend during your free visit.
- The National Trust has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of venues reaching capacity, as well as unforeseen circumstances.
Discover participating places in Wales