Groups at Ham House
Planning a group trip to Ham? You can make sure your group or coach party has the best possible day out by arranging your visit with us before you travel. We offer reduced entry rates for groups of more than 15 people, and a warm on-board coach welcome by a member of staff is also available. We are accepting group bookings from 1st April to the 20th October 2017.
- Group rates are available to 15 people or more
- Group admission for a house and garden visit is £9.15 each, members go free
- Recommended length of a visit is three hours, on-board coach welcome included
- Tours £7.00 for National Trust members, £16.15 for non-members (includes house and garden access)
- Minimum of 15 people on the tour
- Tour lasts 1 hour 15 minutes
- Tours at 10.45am (Mon-Fri only, 2 weeks notice required)
- Enjoy one of our free garden history tours, given by our knowledgeable garden guides.
- Garden history tours are available at 12:00pm and 2:00pm (Mon-Fri only, 2 weeks notice required)
Access and Facilities
- Drop-off and pick-up point near entrance. Coach parking available in the local area
- We offer pre-booked catering for groups and provide some great value deals for your coach party
- Our grounds are fully accessible and there is ramped and lift access in the house
- Any wheelchair users in your group? Please indicate on your booking form
- Assistance dogs only
If you would like to organise a group visit to Ham House please email a copy of your booking form (below) to us. We aim to reply to enquires in 5 working days. If your visit is imminent please call 020 8439 8230. Booking is essential.