Pick up a gift
Whether you're looking for a treat to end your visit or that perfect gift for someone special, you are sure to find it in our gift shop.
With ranges including garden, home, walking and fashion accessories, as well as a great range of books, there’s something to appeal to all tastes and interests.
Every purchase that is made in our gift shop contributes directly to the conservation work being undertaken at Kedleston Hall so you can shop away for a great cause.
Dine in the old kitchen
Enjoy freshly-prepared local and seasonal produce in the Great Kitchen restaurant at Kedleston, where you’ll find a variety of delicious homemade treats, and tempting meals.
Located in the former 18th-century kitchens, the restaurant retains all the original features which have been carefully combined with contemporary furnishings.
Drawing inspiration from the contents of the hall, the restaurant offers a comfortable and cosy space to relax and unwind and is a perfect location to meet friends, celebrate a special occasion, or simply treat yourself as part of your day out.
Grab and go
For a quick snack, visit our catering kiosk where you'll find ice creams, hot and cold drinks, soup, sandwiches and snacks, perfect to take away and enjoy in the grounds.
We work hard to bring you food that has been sourced locally with little food miles. Here are some of our producers:
- We use Bluebell Ice Cream
- Derbyshire oatcakes from Jackson's bakery in Chesterfield
- Luke Evans Bakery - all of our bread is made by local bakers Luke Evans
- Fruit and vegetables - our fruit & veg are sourced locally when in season, and are delivered by our local grocer
- Owen Taylor butcher - all the meat used in our meals is reared on local farms and delivered by Owen Taylor butchers