Volunteering at Kedleston Hall
We've got all sorts of ways you can get involved as a volunteer. Last year just over 175 volunteers contributed over 13,800 hours in a variety of roles from room guiding to volunteering alongside our outdoors team. We literally couldn't do it without them and are very grateful to every single one of them for the contribution they make.
Our varied roles
- Car Park Assistants: help ensure the car park runs smoothly.
- Room Guides: bring Kedleston Hall to life by inspiring visitors and sharing the stories of their place in an interesting and inspiring way.
- Welcome Volunteers: provide a warm welcome to the property and help visitors to orientate themselves.
- Events Volunteers: help deliver a variety of events and activities to the public.
- Volunteer Recruitment Co-ordinators: help ensure that volunteer applications are dealt with smoothly and in a timely fashion.