Easter Egg hunts at Llanerchaeron
Join us for an Easter adventure in nature at Llanerchaeron. Discover our family-friendly trail with fun activities for you to do along the way. Complete the trail and earn your chocolate reward. We know how much joy our Easter egg trails bring to our visitors each year and we hope this year will be the same. However, we ask that you support your local property and tickets must be booked in advance.
Easter adventures in nature
Date and time: 31 March to 18 April (excluding Tuesday 6 April) (whilst stocks last), 11am-4pm
Price: admission + £3 per trail
The garden has sprung back to life and we’re eagerly awaiting the wonderful blossom displays. The daffodils have decorated the walled garden with swathes of sunshine and beautiful birdsong fills the air.
Explore what nature has to offer on our Easter Egg Hunt taking place through the garden and onto the farm yard.
To take part in the trail, after you’ve arrived onsite for your pre-booked visit, we can take payment for your trail in the Visitor Centre and you'll receive your pack. Follow the trail to spot the activity stations and enjoy your chocolate or allergen free reward at the end.
Before visiting, please check local and national government guidance on travelling.
• All visits must be pre-booked
• The Easter trail is not included in your booking costs, it will cost an additional £3 per person
• Everyone is welcome to take part in the Easter trail, however packs are aimed at explorers aged 5-11
• Packs include a tasty chocolate egg reward. Please ask our team if you require an alternative prize due to dietary requirements. There is one prize per trail.
• While we hope to provide prizes for everyone who takes part in our trail, unfortunately we only have a limited number of prizes which will be available while stocks last.
• We appreciate everyone is excited to be able to visit us again, but please do have patience and follow guidance from our team to help keep everyone safe whilst you enjoy your visit.
Book your visit
You will need to book your Easter visit (you don’t need to book your Easter trails in advance)
To manage visitor numbers so that social distancing can be ensured for the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors, the pre-booking system still applies. Booking will provide access to the property, not the Easter adventures in nature trail, which can be purchased on the day.
Tickets are released every Friday, for the following week.
Book your visit: What's on page