Easter holidays at Mottisfont
This article was about our Easter activities in April 2018. We'll be updating with 2019 details closer to the time.
Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt
£2 per trail, normal property admission applies
Study 'mini-beasts' under the microscope, investigate the life of bats in Mottisfont's medieval cellarium, spot river wildlife, and hunker down in a tent to discover sounds of the estate at night. There are loads more fun nature activities to get stuck into, plus a delicious Cadbury chocolate treat for all participants.
Our Easter hunts are extremely popular, and due to the difficult weather conditions of the last few months, we don't currently have any overflow parking facilities. Please be aware that our car park can fill up quickly on busy days, especially if the weather is good, and we may need to close for short periods if full.
Our car park and some areas of the grounds are very wet and muddy at the moment due to recent weather conditions. Wellies or stout footwear are advised when you visit.
Visiting Mottisfont with your family
There’s plenty of space to run, jump and play around our grounds, and always something for families to do.
As well as challenging yourself with our Easter trail, you can explore our Wild Play areas when you visit, including Boggy Climbing and Pump, Pool and Paddle.
Family friendly checklist
- Free entry for under 5s.
- Baby-changing facilities in access friendly toilets.
- Pushchairs admitted around the grounds and in all catering outlets, though not in the house due to space restrictions.
- Hip-carrying infant seats available for loan in the house.
- Children’s menu available from The Old Kitchen and Coach House Café.
- Highchairs and baby food warming facilities available in The Old Kitchen and Coach House Café.
- Pocket money gifts and children's books available in the shop. There are children's books in our second-hand bookshop, too.