Easter holidays at Mottisfont
Become a countryside explorer and discover the hidden world of nature that’s all around you, with a delicious Cadbury Easter egg as your reward.
Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt
Saturday 4 - Sunday 19 April, 10am-5pm. £2.50 per trail, normal property admission applies (free for National Trust members and under 5s). Please note that we charge our peak season entry prices over the bank holiday weekend.
There are loads of fun challenges for older children, from spider web limbo and touchy feeling boxes, to giant nest-building. For little ones there are simpler ‘spotter’ activities to enjoy. And everyone can have fun making seed bombs to take home and throw in the garden.
Our Easter hunts are extremely popular: please be aware that our car park can fill up quickly on busy days, especially on bank holidays or if the weather is good, and we may need to close for short periods if full. You may prefer to visit later in the day - if you're paying on entry, we charge an off-peak entry price from 3.30pm, even on bank holidays.
Visiting Mottisfont with your family
There’s plenty of space to run, jump and play around our grounds, and always something for families to do.
As well as challenging yourself with our Easter trail, you can explore our Wild Play areas when you visit, including Boggy Climbing and Pump, Pool and Paddle.
Family friendly checklist
- Free entry for under 5s.
- Baby-changing facilities in access friendly toilets.
- Children’s menu available from The Old Kitchen and Coach House Café.
- Highchairs and baby food warming facilities available in The Old Kitchen and Coach House Café.
- Picnic tables around the grounds.
- Pocket money gifts and children's books available in the shop. There are children's books in our second-hand bookshop, too.
- Pushchairs admitted around the grounds and in all cafés, though not in the showrooms of the house due to space restrictions. Hip-carrying infant seats available for loan in the house.