Easter holidays at Mottisfont
Roam the grounds and find out about the bugs, birds, plants and fish that live here and complete fun, seasonal activities to earn a delicious chocolate prize.
Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt
Saturday 6 - Monday 22 April, 10am-5pm. £2.50 per trail, normal property admission applies. Please note that we charge our peak season entry prices over the bank holiday weekend.
There are loads of fun nature activities to get stuck into, plus a delicious Cadbury chocolate treat for all participants.
Our Easter hunts are extremely popular: please be aware that our car park can fill up quickly on busy days, especially if the weather is good, and we may need to close for short periods if full.
Visiting Mottisfont with your family
There’s plenty of space to run, jump and play around our grounds, and always something for families to do.
As well as challenging yourself with our Easter trail, you can explore our Wild Play areas when you visit, including Boggy Climbing and Pump, Pool and Paddle.
Family friendly checklist
- Free entry for under 5s.
- Baby-changing facilities in access friendly toilets.
- Pushchairs admitted around the grounds and in all cafés, though not in the showrooms of the house due to space restrictions.
- Hip-carrying infant seats available for loan in the house.
- Children’s menu available from The Old Kitchen and Coach House Café.
- Highchairs and baby food warming facilities available in The Old Kitchen and Coach House Café.
- Pocket money gifts and children's books available in the shop. There are children's books in our second-hand bookshop, too.