Family activities at Osterley
Explore ways to play and treat the senses in nature this Autumn at Osterley. With plenty of ways to get active and play the whole family can get involved and go home happy.
Autumn play at Osterley
Explore ways to play and treat the senses in nature this Autumn at Osterley. Take in the vibrant spectrum of colour across the site by bike or search for minibeasts amongst the crunchy leaves underfoot. Experience the house and grounds from a new perspective when you take to the water kayaking in September and October.
The Gardens are open every day from 10am-5pm, and you're welcome to bring a picnic, or pop to the Stables cafe for a warming dirnk or bite to eat. You don't need to book to visit the Gardens, so visit as many times as you like.
- The garden, car park, parkland and toilets are open from 10am-5pm.
- Baby changing facilities are available in the public toilets.
- Pushchairs and picnics are permitted in the gardens, but dogs are not.
- Our café is open with outdoor seating available. We are serving a range of takeaway hot and cold drinks, hot lunches, sandwiches, salads, cakes and ice cream.
- Our shop is open Wednesdays - Sundays 11am-4pm.
- Cycle hire is open Wednesday - Sunday from 28 July 2021,10am-4pm (last hire 3pm). Click here to find our more about cycle hire.
- To ensure the safety of our visitors and team members we ask that where possible you wear a face covering in our shops, cafes and food outlets in England.