Volunteer at Oxburgh Hall
We're looking for volunteers to join our team in a variety of new roles. Making new friends, working in an amazing place and knowing that you're helping a great cause are three fabulous reasons to get involved in volunteering at Oxburgh Hall.
You’ll be joining thousands of other National Trust volunteers in caring for the special places we all love, and become part of the incredible team at Oxburgh.
We are currently looking for
- Biological Surveyor - Are you passionate about flora and fauna? As a Volunteer Biological Surveyor, you will have a passion for taking care of wildlife and have experience of biological recording techniques and/or a desire to learn.
- Volunteer Ranger - Do you love being outdoors? Volunteer Rangers love the countryside and being out in the fresh air! They’re great at taking care of the stunning landscapes of Oxburgh, for ever, for everyone and engaging with our visitors about the work we do.
- Welcome Host - Welcome Hosts are key to ensuring our visitors have the information they need. You will be located across the estate and within the house welcoming our visitors to Oxburgh and making sure our visitors get the best out of their day.
- Fundraising Champion - Do you like having great conversations with people? Are you passionate about keeping Oxburgh special, for ever, for everyone? Then we need your skills and enthusiasm to help raise vital funds for Oxburgh!
- Visitor Experience Volunteer - Visitor Experience volunteers help to bring the stories of Oxburgh alive, so if you love meeting people and are passionate about sharing all that Oxburgh has to offer, indoors and out, then this is the role for you!
- Gatehouse Experience Tour Guide - Do you enjoy immersing yourself in a story and want to help make that story come alive for people? Then we need your skills and passion to help deliver our new Gatehouse experience.
- Volunteer Gardener - Calling all green fingered friends! If you love your gardens as much as we do, then you’ll know they need a lot of care and attention.
- Visitor Host - Our Visitor Hosts play a vital role in engaging our visitors with Oxburgh’s past and ensuring that all our visitors have an enjoyable and memorable visit.
If you'd like to volunteer or simply would like a little more information, we'd love to hear from you. Please don't hesitate to get in touch by e-mail.
Why volunteer at Oxburgh Hall?
There are many reasons why people are interested in volunteering. It might be to learn new skills or gain experience to add to your CV. It could be that you have some spare time and are looking to meet new people. For others it’s the opportunity to give their time to a charity like the National Trust and help make a difference.
" There’s never been a more exciting time to join the team and become a volunteer at Oxburgh Hall."
It’s not essential to be an expert in the role that you’re applying for, but you will need to enjoy meeting new people, have a warm and friendly personality and be willing to learn new things. So, if you want to join our existing incredible team, we’ll do everything we can to offer you the training and support that you need to achieve your goals.