Visiting Oxburgh: What you need to know
Here are some top tips to help you plan your day.
What’s open and when?
- Gardens, Parkland and car park: Monday - Sunday, 9.30am - 5pm
- Servants' Hall tea-room: Closed
- Pantry Café - Monday - Sunday, 10am - 4.30pm
- Toilets, accessible toilet and baby changing facilities: Monday - Sunday, 9.30am – 4.45pm
- The Potting Shed second hand bookshop: 10am - 4.30pm
- The den building area in Home Covert: 9.30am - 4.30pm
- Manor house (four rooms open on the groud floor): 11am - 3.45pm, last entry 3.15pm
- Shop: Closed
- The Gatehouse/Priest Hole - This part of the hall is only accessible via The Gatehouse Experience, please follow the link below for more information on our available tours.
The tea-room is currently closed and undergoing refurbishment.The Pantry Café will be offering hot and cold drinks, snacks, cakes and light lunches. Both outdoor seating and takeaway options are available.
There are wide, gravelled paths through the gardens. Please note there are two steep slopes which are marked on the map. Due to very uneven ground, the woodland is not wheelchair friendly. When the house is open - four rooms are open on the ground floor and are wheelchair accessible. Please note that we have manual wheelchairs available to borrow from the Welcome Team on arrival. An accessible toilet is available in the courtyard of the house.
Notes on your visit
Please take your litter home with you. This helps us keep everyone safe.
Dogs are welcome on short leads throughout the gardens and woodland.
There will be no first aid cover from staff during your visit. If you require assistance, please let a member of staff know so they can coordinate an emergency response.
No barbeques, fires or braziers permitted on site.
For the protection of our buildings, smoking is not permitted on site.