- Deer in the parkland at Petworth, West Sussex
- Enjoy a spectacle of mischief and disguise at Petworth this Christmas
- The Historic Kitchens dressed for Christmas inside the Servants Quaters of Petworth House
- Visit the Petworth Christmas Masquerade for a spectacle of mischief and disguise brought to life by mannequins by Denise Watson of Delicarta - Bringing Paper to Life
- The Marble Hall at Petworth, West Sussex
- A Frosty Morning overlooking the West Front of Petworth House
- The Rotunda at Petworth
A stately mansion nestled in the South Downs housing the finest art collection in the care of the National Trust.
Discover our historical past
The twists and turns in Petworth’s 800 year old rich history have made their mark on the mansion and landscape. From house arrests and heiresses to glorious landscaping by Capability Brown and becoming a house of art, Petworth has many hidden secrets and wonderful treasures to share with visitors.