Group visits to William Blake in Sussex: Visions of Albion and Watts Gallery
Visit Watts Gallery and William Blake in Sussex: Visions of Albion at Petworth all in one day. For £20 per person engage with an incredible mixture of art, history and sculpture running 13 January to 25 March.
- Begin your day at Watts Gallery from 11am enjoying a self-guided tour of of the historic gallery, Watts Studios and Watts Chapel
- Enjoy approximately 45 minutes of free time from 12.30pm for lunch or shopping
- Arrive at Petworth for 2pm and visit William Blake in Sussex: Visions of Albion and explore the famous artist's relationship with the county.
Booking and prices
The total group price is £20 per person (including National Trust members) and covers admission into Watts Gallery, Petworth and the William Blake in Sussex: Visions of Albion exhibition.
- There must be a minimum of 15 and a maximum of 60 per group to qualify for the group package.
- To book please contacts Watts Gallery on 01483 813589 or email firstname.lastname@example.org who will take payment on the day for the entire visit.
- Groups are able to arrive directly at Watts Gallery and be dropped off and picked up by coach. Parking is available at Loseley Park.
- When arriving to Petworth, coaches are able to arrive at the Church Lodge entrance beside the town and visitors can disembark there for quick access to the exhibition. There is then a coach park at the main visitor car park where the driver will receive a refreshment voucher from the team.