Servants' Quarters Shop
The shop is open 10.30-16.30 for visitors with a pre-booked ticket.
Our shop in the Servants' Quarters has now reopened. It is through your purchases that we are able to continue looking after Petworth House and Park for everyone, for ever.
The safety of visitors, volunteers and staff is our priority, so we've introduced social distancing measures including:
- When nessary we will limit the flow of people coming inside the shop to ensure it won't get to busy. This may mean you will need to queue
- Hand sanitiser is availible for customers and colleagues to use
- Protective screens at till points
- We will only be accepted card payments
- Seperate entrance and exit points, so that it is easier to keep a safe distance from others
In line with government guidance visitors to our shop are now required to wear a face covering unless they are medically exempt. Please bring one along with you.
Our staff and signs will reinforce these safety measures. We're sorry but the second-hand bookshop remains closed for now, and we currently can't accept any book donations.
Our food and drink ranges are ideal for an aspiring cook, someone with a sweet tooth, or simply as a good excuse to treat youself. Pick up a pack of scrumptious biscuits, or a jar of unusual curd. All the National Trust's food and drink is made in the UK.
Art books and supplies
The art collection here at Petworth House has inspired people for generations. Discover a range of art books in the shop to feed your curiosity and a selection of art supplies for your to create your own future masterpiece.