A group day out at Quarry Bank
We take group bookings all year round at Quarry Bank, with the changing seasons bringing new elements of this special place to life.
Whether it's a simple, organised trip or guided tour to take in the wonders of the mill, or a full-day's exploration of the mill, apprentice house and gardens with a sumptuous tailor-made meal to top it off, we're happy to assist with your requests and itinerary to make your day run smoothly.
Please call 01625 445 845 or email us for booking requests or see the group leaflet (PDF) for more information.
Your group are welcome to have lunch or afternoon tea in the Mill café. To make your group visit extra special, you can book High Tea in the Mill Tea Room or a bespoke menu in one of our private function rooms.
Take a tour
Demonstrations of the working machinery and hand-spinning and weaving run daily in the Mill. However, if you would like to treat your group to a guided tour, this can be arranged for your visit. Tours last approximately 90 minutes.
Points to note:
- Reduced rates apply to groups that consist of a minimum of 15 people
- Bookings must be made at least two weeks in advance
- We cannot take group bookings on Bank Holidays or on event days.
- Apprentice House tours are only available in the afternoon on weekdays
- We cannot take bookings on Thursdays from April - October