A group day out at Quarry Bank
We take group bookings all year round at Quarry Bank, with the changing seasons bringing new elements of this special place to life.
Whether it's a simple, organised trip or guided tour, or a full-day's exploration of Quarry Bank House, the apprentice house and gardens with a sumptuous tailor-made meal to top it off, we're happy to assist with your requests and itinerary to make your day run smoothly.
Please call 01625 445852 or email us for booking requests.
The group booking information pack can be downloaded here Quarry Bank group visits PDF (PDF / 1.2MB) download
Your group are welcome to have lunch or afternoon tea in the mill café. To make your group visit extra special, you can book High Tea in the mill café or a bespoke menu in one of our private function rooms.
Points to note:
- The mill is closed from 20 November 2017 until summer 2018 for the installation of a passenger lift. All other attractions remain open.
- Reduced rates apply to groups that consist of a minimum of 15 people
- Bookings must be made at least two weeks in advance
- We cannot take group bookings on Bank Holidays or on event days.
- Apprentice House tours are only available in the afternoon on weekdays
- We cannot take bookings on Thursdays from April - October