The mill café at Quarry Bank
Situated in the historic site of the original Weaving Shed, built in the 1830s, the mill café now offers you a place to relax and enjoy a delicious meal after exploring all that Quarry Bank has to offer.
Grab a window seat and gaze out at the serene river Bollin as it winds its way past the mill and the gardens beyond.
Treat yourself to the daily delicious dishes prepared by our team of chefs; specialising in local produce, the café serves fresh, seasonal food. Everything from hot dishes to sandwiches and soup as well as a scrumptious range of homemade cakes.
In a rush? On busy days the pantry serves sandwiches, drinks and ice cream to go.The café serves hot food between 12pm and 2.30pm.
" I love that the food is so local. The fact that fruit and veg comes from the Apprentice House is amazing"
Our chefs use seasonal locally sourced produce in their dishes, including vegetables and herbs from the Apprentice House garden. You're guaranteed a tasty meal with as few food miles as possible. Plus there's cake from the bakery, what more did you need to know?
- We try to use locally produced seasonal ingredients wherever possible
- We only use meat reared in the UK, and preferably in the North West
- We use herbs and fruit from the Apprentice House garden all year round
- Our tea, hot chocolate, sugar and confectionery are ethically traded
- We only use Freedom Food eggs and sustainably caught fish