Where to shop
There are three shops at Quarry Bank: the mill shop, the garden shop and the second hand bookshop. See below for information about accessibility in the shops.
The mill shop
- The mill shop is the largest shop and is in the cobbled mill yard
- Access to the shop is by stone stairs with seven steps with a handrail on both sides, or by a powered platform lift for wheelchairs and buggies
- There's an induction hearing loop in the mill shop
- The mill shop is carpeted
- If you're not able to reach an item on a shelf, just ask a member of the team and they'll be happy to help
- There isn't a large print version of the price list, but the team are more than happy to tell you the price of items
The second hand bookshop
- The second hand bookshop is in the mill yard next to Stables Ice Cream Parlour
- The floor is carpeted and the entrance is level
The garden shop
- The garden shop is in the upper garden back sheds behind the glasshouse. It's about 250m from Visitor Reception and 30m from the garden café, across essentially level compacted gravel or stone-flagged surfaces.
- The floor in the shop is flagged stone.