Mobility scooter hire returns to Saltram
Mobility scooter hire at Saltram, in partnership with Countryside Mobility Devon, allows visitors to explore the estate and garden with ease.
We have an all-terrain trampers at Saltram in partnership with Countryside Mobility through Living Options Devon. The scheme offers the chance to explore the estate including the riverside as well as the beautiful garden. The Tramper routes are mainly level with gentle slopes. Some optional routes can be bumpy and muddy in places. The routes will be explained to you when you hire the Tramper.
Our tramper is now back in use with enhanced hygiene procedures and social distancing in place. Please read the following information as booking in advance is essential.
The garden and estate at Saltram are open and Tramper hire has resumed, please follow the directions below.
- Booking is essential by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow at least 4 days before your hire date.
- Tramper hire is £2.50 per hour payable by card or cash on arrival
- Two hire slots: 10:30am and 1:30pm (for two hours)
- Bookings can be made more than a week in advance, but do cancel if you change your mind
- We're sorry, but we will be unable to bring the tramper to your vehicle for you as it will have been sanitised before your use.
- Please use the relevant form below and return by email if possible. It can be completed online or printed and filled in.
- On arrival, please wear a mask so that the team can safely carry out inductions or a reminder of the tramper controls.
For more guidance about accessibility at Saltram, please call 01752 333500. Alternatively, information about the Countryside Mobility Scheme can be found here (external site).
You can also read our access statement here: