Join the Sheringham Park team
The passion, diversity, skills and experience of our volunteers is invaluable. Without their continuous support we wouldn't be able to conserve the park for future generations.
Help us to look after this special place
- Join our friendly group of volunteers and staff
- Our volunteer co-ordinator will help you to settle into your chosen role
- Work in a beautiful environment with great colleagues
- Feel good about doing something worthwhile and know that you're helping our visitors have a great day out
- Bring the estate to life and make Sheringham Park special
What’s in it for you?
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Get real job satisfaction; access to a wide variety of interesting roles/projects
- Learn new skills and receive training or share your knowledge
- Regular social events
- After 50 hours of volunteering you will get a volunteer card which gives free admission to NT properties and discounts in our shops and restaurants.
Interested in joining us?
Have you the enthusiasm that will help us run the park and protect this special place? Why not play a part and make a difference by joining our growing number of volunteers?
We're not currently recruiting any new volunteers while the park is closed due to COVID-19, but if you get in touch with us we can follow up with you when we re-open. Please Email us for more information if you're interested in any of the roles below.