February half term at Sissinghurst Castle Garden
Following the current government guidelines, some of our outdoor spaces are reaming open for local visitors to exercise. Here are few things to keep the family busy during your next visit.
All you need to know for a family visit
- Baby changing facilities can be found at the main visitor toilets next to visitor reception and in the granary restaurant.
- We have family trails, nature bingo, bird spotting and estate maps in visitor reception. Bring some crayons and colouring pencils to make the most out of the trails.
- Explore our 50 things to do before you're 11¾ area down by the lakes on the estate and see how many things you can tick off during your visit.
- Be sure to pay a visit to the veg garden where there's not only lots of room to burn off energy but there are two bug hotels to investigate.
- Ask at visitor reception for an estate map and to ask which walk is best suited for families.
- Make your way to the bird hide to see some local wildlife. Be sure to ask at reception for a map to help guide your way.