With much of our food made on site each day, our menu changes to reflect the seasons. However, you might expect to enjoy some of the following during your visit with us:
• Soup of the day (v)
• Selection of sandwiches, made to order
• Toasted teacake
• Gift From Olympus – fruit scone with jam and cream
• Crafter’s Lunch – cheese scone with cheese and pickle
• Granny Gimson's flapjack
• Choice of cakes, including Victoria sponge and chocolate cake
• Gluten-free snacks such as chocolate brownies and macaroons
This spring our outdoor seating area provides a gorgeous display of daffodils in the meadows, especially when the sun is shining. Inside the brand new breakfast bar means you can enjoy a beautiful view of the garden as you eat and drink. Don’t forget to keep an eye out for the water pump and mangle too. Tuck into a delicious fruit scone with jam and cream or wrap your hands around a scrumptious pot of local ice cream, available in eight flavours.
New this summer, we now offer picnics. Scroll down for more information on how to pre-order.