Why not stay a while? Choose from a range of sandwiches, soups, snacks and hot and cold drinks in the tea-room. And, if you've still got room, indulge in a slice of delicious cake.
With most of our food made on site each day, our menu changes to reflect the seasons. However, you might expect to enjoy some of the following during your visit with us:
- Selection of sandwiches, made to order
- Corned beef and Horseraddish Mayonnaise
- Egg Mayonnaise
- Cheddar and Chutney
- Soup of the day (v)
- Crafter’s Lunch – cheese scone with cheese and pickle
- Granny Gimson's flapjack
- Choice of cakes, including Victoria sponge, chocolate cake and seasonal specials
- For Summer, these may be Chocolate Fudge cake or Gin and Lime Cake!.
- Gluten-free snacks such as chocolate brownies and white chocolate and cranberry shortbread
Our outdoor seating area provides the perfect place to relax and indulge in a delicious treat in the surroundings of the Stoneywell meadow. Enoy a cream tea in the sunshine while butterflies dance between the flowers. Inside, the breakfast bar means you can enjoy a beautiful view of the garden as you eat and drink.
Don’t forget to keep an eye out for the water pump and copper too. Tuck into a freshly made scone with jam and cream or enjoy scrumptious pot of local ice cream, available in a range of flavours.
Located to the rear of the Stables building, the Laundry tea-room is open daily from opening, with last orders 45 minutes before the property closes. All visits to Stoneywell - even if you're here just to take tea in the Laundry tea-room - must be booked in advance.