As one of the National Trust's largest shops, Stourhead has a full range of home accessories, kitchen ware, books, greetings cards, clothing accessories and food. As well as plenty to help you enjoy the great outdoors - from walking to gardening. Whether it’s a gift or a treat for yourself, you’ll find lots to choose from.
As one of the National Trusts largest shops, Stourhead has a full range of home accessories, kitchen ware, books, greetings cards, clothing accessories and food, as well as plenty for enjoying the great outdoors; from walking to gardening. Whether it’s a gift or a treat for yourself, you’ll find plenty to choose from.
Designed exclusively for the National Trust by our in-house designers this year’s Autumn/Winter theme is Natural World. Taking inspiration from a carefully preserved collection of pressed flowers and leaves from the herbarium at Felbrigg Hall. This hand painted print has been used across our ladies accessories, home and kitchen products.
Lots of ideas to make the most of time spent together, and playing outdoors – from bug hunting and bird watching to tea sets and soft toys.
There are plenty of pocket money picks and stocking fillers to choose from.
Handmade local goodies
We love being able to support our local suppliers and we have added even more to our range this year. As well as our old favourites:
- Megs Cottage Fudge (winners of a Gold taste award),
- Sedgemoor Honey,
- Harrys Cider (another Gold taste award winner)
- Reg Thompson one of our handmade jewellers
We are also pleased to introduce some of our new local producers:
- Liberty Fields make products using apples from their orchards – Apple balsamic vinegar, apple syrup, even apple vodka!
- Bliss Botanicals vegan friendly soaps and lip balms are made in a cottage on the Stourhead estate, you can’t get much more local.
- A Jarof… produce seasonal jams, spreads, sauces and chutneys in her farmhouse kitchen.
- Stream Farms’ Natural Organic Apple Juice is made from hand-picked apples from their orchard in Somerset.
Not only do these sales support our local economy, they raise money from Stourhead too!
Thank you for shopping with us – every purchase made in our shop really does make a difference.