Eating at Sutton Hoo
Discover our range of seasonal and locally sourced treats in our restaurant. With all profits going back into the conservation of this special place, even the cake can be guilt free too.
King's River Café
Enjoy a sumptuous lunch or a quick bite in our King's River café. It's the ideal setting to relax and reflect after a stroll around the stunning Sutton Hoo estate.
Our Café opens at 10:30am (11am during winter) and our friendly catering staff will be on hand to look after you and serve a range of freshly prepared scones and cakes with hot meals being served from 12pm until 2:30pm.
As well as indoor tables, we also have an outside verrandah with beautiful views as well as picnic tables dotted about on the grass.
- Hot food served between 12pm - 2:30pm
- All food is made fresh on the premises
- All cakes are homemade with gluten free and dairy free options also available
- Monthly specials
- Take-away hot drinks
- Free drinking water
- Pop-up ice cream stand through the summer
- Facilities to heat up baby food and milk
- Comfortable sofa seating area
- Family friendly high chairs
- Outdoor seating areas
- Stunning estate views from our balcony seating area
- Dog-friendly indoor tables
- Random Rugs available for picnics in the summer and to snuggle into in winter