Eating at Sutton Hoo
Discover our range of seasonal and locally sourced treats in our restaurant. With all profits going back into the conservation of this special place, even the cake can be guilt free too.
King's River Café
Enjoy a sumptuous lunch or a quick bite in our King's River café. It's the ideal setting to relax and reflect after a stroll around the stunning Sutton Hoo estate.
Our Café opens at 10:30am (11am during winter) and our friendly catering staff will be on hand to look after you and serve a range of freshly prepared scones and cakes with hot meals being served from 11:30am until 3:00pm.
- Hot food served between 11.30am - 3pm
- Family friendly high chairs and cushions
- Outdoor seating areas
- Stunning estate views from our balcony seating area
- Take-away hot drinks
- Range of vegetarian and gluten free options
- Daily Chef's specials
- Ice cream bicycle in sunny summer periods
- Comfortable sofa seating area
- Dog-friendly indoor tables
- Random Rugs available for picnics in the summer and to snuggle into in winter