Team volunteering in Oxfordshire
If you're looking for a team building day with your employees and wish to support a charity, our West Oxfordshire locations are a great place to choose. We have a dedicated programme of activities for groups to participate in, whilst helping our team achieve exciting projects.
Over the last year corporate volunteers have helped us achieve the following:
- Cleared the scrub waste and cuttings from the orchards
- Cleared the pond of pennywort at Great Coxwell Barn
- Rediscovered a wall at The Court House
- Wire brushed and painted railings at Coleshill
- Removed old wire fencing around the orchard
- Prepared and re chalked The White Horse
- Painted the guardhouse
- Coppiced at Badbury Woods
- Removed scrub in lots of places
A huge thanks to the 11 groups (184 volunteers) that gave over 900 hours of their time to help us achieve a huge amount of conservation work at our countryside sites and in our villages.
To find out more and to contact us please download the information pack. Please contact Liza Dibble via email firstname.lastname@example.org
" This engagement has led to several benefits for our team. These include, enhanced staff morale, building strong teams and skills development, investing in the local community and enhancing our reputation externally."