Hire a mobility scooter to see more of Antony
Mobility scooter hire at Antony, in partnership with Countryside Mobility Devon, allows visitors to explore the garden with ease.
Mobility scooter hire at Antony, in partnership with Countryside Mobility, allows visitors to explore the garden with ease.
We have an all-terrain scooter (known as a Tramper) at Antony in partnership with Countryside Mobility (an award winning initiative of disability charity, Living Options Devon).
All visitors hiring a Tramper must become a member of Countryside Mobility, if they are not already, to ensure they are covered by insurance and have demonstrated they can safely use a Tramper. Choose either a 2 week Taster Membership (£2.50) or Annual Membership (£10). The Membership then allows you to use Trampers at over 50 outdoor attractions and beauty spots around the South West, including a dozen in Cornwall.
The scooter is easy to use (so don’t worry if you’ve never used a mobility scooter before) and offers the chance to explore the majority of the garden including the lawns and formal gardens. The routes will be explained to you when you hire the Tramper and you will be given a map to assist you.
We will also provide you with a short introduction to the Tramper if this is your first time to ensure you feel safe and confident before setting off to explore.
The Tramper hire will be managed with enhanced hygiene procedures and social distancing in place. Please read the following information as booking in advance is essential.
- Booking is essential. Phone 01752 812 191 option 0 to speak to the Property Office or email email@example.comThe Tramper is available to hire at a time best suited to you during our regular opening times
- Bookings can be made more than a week in advance, but do cancel if you change your mind.
- Please aim to book 48 hours in advance otherwise we cannot guarantee we will be able to process your booking. However, in the case of a last minute request please call us in case we can help.
- If you are a first time user and therefore becoming a Countryside Mobility member please:
- Bring photo ID with you on the day
- Complete the relevant form below and return by email before your visit if possible (or print and bring with you if not).
For more guidance about accessibility at Antony, please call 01752 812 191. Alternatively, information about the Countryside Mobility Scheme can be found here (external site).