50 things to do before you're 11 ¾
There’s lots of the National Trust’s 50 things to do before you’re 11 ¾ activities to tick off the list on your next visit to Belton. 33 in fact!
Pick up a copy of the #50things booklet from the Discovery Centre or Visitor Reception to keep track of how many you complete.
Here’s Belton’s top five #50things activities to try out this winter:
- Build a den: Belton’s outdoor adventure playground is the perfect place to build a den. (#4)
- Make a mud pie: with lots of mud sticks and leaves, what other ingredients will you add to your perfect recipe? (#13)
- Explore inside a tree: Just one blade of grass can create the most amazing sound when you put it between your thumbs and blow (#22)
- Track wild animals: lots of animals call Belton home. Can you track them all?(#34)
- Find a geocache: around Belton's parkland ready for you and your family to find are some carefully hidden geocaches. Can you find them all? (#49) Look out on our events feed to join the special workshops led by the Belton play team.