50 things to do before you're 11 ¾
There’s lots of the National Trust’s 50 things to do before you’re 11 ¾ activities to tick off the list on your next visit to Belton. 33 in fact!
Pick up a copy of the #50things booklet from the Discovery Centre or Visitor Reception to keep track of how many you complete.
Here’s Belton’s top five #50things activities to try out this summer:
- Fly a kite: Belton’s Oval in front of the house is the perfect place to get your kite soaring. (#7)
- Hunt for bugs: lots of bugs call Belton home. Can you track them all? (#31)
- Make a grass trumpet: Just one blade of grass can create the most amazing sound when you put it between your thumbs and blow (#25)
- Hold a scary beast: Would you hold a spider? How about a frog? A woodlouse? Different creatures can seem scary for lots of different reasons. But, whatever seems scary to you now, once you've held it, you'll be feeling incredibly brave! (#30)
- Make a daisy chain: look out on our events feed to join the special workshops led by the Belton play team. (#16)