Fun for families at Berrington
Here at Berrington Hall we have lots of activities to keep both little ones and grown-ups entertained. So why not pop on your wellies and bring your family for a wintry adventure?
Natural play and outdoor games
Lots of fun can be had in the parkland and gardens at Berrington, from running, jumping and climbing in the woods, to building the best den in our den-building area.
Feel free to bring games with you to play, we love to see families playing a game of catch or frisbee in the gardens!
We're delighted to announce that the play area has reopened. Please be aware that we've put safety measures in place to help keep everyone safe:
- There's one way in and one way out of the play area.
- Hand sanitiser is provided.
- We've introduced a maximum number of people who can be in the play area at one time (12) in order to ensure social distancing (there are also maximum users for each individual play equipment).
- Maximum play time is 20 minutes, to allow other families to use the play area. Please be aware there may be a queue.
- Please don't eat or drink anything - there's a government ban on food and drink in play areas.
- The play area is monitored and sanitised regularly throughout the day.
- Children must be supervised at all times. Please keep a safe distance from others.
- Thank you in advance for following the guidelines and helping us to stay open safely.
There are lots of adventures to be had by trying some of the '50 Things to do before you’re 11 ¾' activities. Download an activity sheet and see how many of the activities you can check off on your visit. Will you be able to 'build a den', 'discover wild animal clues' or 'create some wild art' on your visit?
Stop for a snack
After all that fun you might fancy a snack to build up your energy. Our Stables Cafe is open from 10am to 3pm, where you can grab some take-away snacks such as hot and cold drinks, cakes, ice creams and sandwiches.
Baby changing facilities are available in the car park toilets, and breastfeeding is welcome anywhere you feel comfortable; if you'd like a little privacy, please ask.
We hope you and your family have an amazing time here at Berrington.