Group visits to Castle Coole
Castle Coole is the perfect place for your group outing. We've got everything you need for a great day out. Enjoy a tour of the house, and relax in the Tallow House over lunch or afternoon tea after exploring the woodland estate.
Take a tour
Your group will take an informative guided tour of the opulent 18th-century mansion house. Let us know if your group has a specific interest and we can personalise your tour. The tour can cater to various interests, including arcitecture, Irish furniture, and even film-making as the house was the setting of 2014 film Miss Julie, starring colin Farrell and Jessica Chastain.
Enjoy the grounds
A group ticket provides entrance to the house and grounds, so make sure to view more of the historic buildings on the estate, like the 19th-century ice-house. Castle Coole is very gently landscaped as a 'Mansion in a Meadow' so there are short walks to suit a range of abilities.
Fore more information and to book
- Group Tours apply with a minimum group size of 15 people.
- Out of Hours tours (ie. early or late or on a day when the house is closed) are available on request.
- Check our Opening Times to find out if we're open on the day of your planned visit.
- Tallow-House Tearoom onsite for catering options, must be booked in advance of arrival.
- To book your tour or to find out more information, please contact us on 028 6634 8249