Experience the stately grandeur of Castle Coole
To find out more about the history of James Wyatt’s masterpiece, marvel at the lavish interior, hear stories of the family that lived here, and explore the extensive world below stairs…why not take a guided tour?
On the tour, encounter lavishly decorated rooms in early 19th century style, including the grand oval Saloon which is considered the focal point of the whole house.
Family and social history
- Tours offered daily when house is open
- Guided tours only through the house
- Please book onto your house tour at Visitor Reception, located in the Giftshop
- The mansion is only open seasonally. Please ensure you check our opening times before visiting.
- Tours of the house are mostly accessible, please contact us for further information.
- Group visits also welcome. Click here to see our group tours information.
- Please note that photography is not permitted inside the mansion