Christmas lunch for your group at Charlecote
Pre-book your Christmas lunch for a group of family, friends or colleagues and enjoy a special meal in the delightful setting of Charlecote's Orangery this year.
We manage our fallow deer herd to the highest accredited welfare standards and Charlecote’s venison is the centrepiece of our Christmas menu for groups this year. The Orangery team hope you’ll enjoy this variation on the traditional festive theme.
Your booking helps us to look after our deer and the ancient landscape that they inhabit.
Pre-book your group on 01789 470448 or email us with your details.
- Available for groups of 8-30 people.
- 2- or 3-course Christmas lunches available (midweek only) from 20 November until 29 December (not Boxing Day). Last date to make your booking is 24 December.
- £5 non-refundable deposit per person. 3-course option is £21.95 and 2-course option is £16.95.
- Add a mince pie and tea or coffee for £1.50 per person.
- All groups must be booked in advance and menu choices selected at least 7 days ahead.
- Free Park & Gardens entry for every member of the group.
Roast winter vegetable soup with bread roll
Duo of salmon terrine with creme fraiche and celery
Roast striploin of Charlecote venison with a red wine and cranberry sauce
Filo pastry parcel stuffed with roast vegetables and feta cheese
Both main courses are served with your choice from roast potatoes, pig in blanket, sausage meat and chestnut stuffing,Yorkshire pudding, honey roast parsnips and Brussels sprouts.
Christmas pudding served with brandy cream
Warm waffle and vanilla ice cream served with hot chocolate sauce
- We have beer, wine and soft drinks to accompany your meal too.
- There's more information on our menu leaflet here. Ready to download and hand out to the rest of your group.
- If you have any dietary requirements, a full list of allergens is available on request. Nuts, oils and derivatives are used in our kitchen and some dishes may contain bones.