We welcome group visits by National Trust centre groups, specialist interest organisations and school parties of all ages at Charlecote.
- ... Call 01789 470277 to find out more and check availability for the date of your visit.
- ... Give us at least 1 calendar month's notice of group bookings.
- ... Complete and return the Booking Form.
- ... Note that your visit is not scheduled with us until we have received the completed Booking Form from you and confirmed receipt to you.
Please note: We do not accept group bookings for weekends or Bank Holidays.
Your visit will be self-guided. Our friendly and experienced room guides will be happy to answer any questions on your way round the house.
We offer a discounted rate to groups of 15+ visitors. If the group (15+ people) includes National Trust members who can visit for free, other members of the party will get the discounted rate.
Please note that the house is always closed on Wednesdays.
There is space for only two coaches in our car park, so all group visits must be booked in advance.
- Our Orangery tea room can seat 60 indoors and 40 outside so we ask that large groups stagger their lunch-times to cut down on queues for everyone's comfort.
- It isn't possible to book tables in advance.
- The Orangery offers a range of hot food and snacks, with a reduced range of hot meals on days when the house is closed.
- You are welcome to bring picnics to eat in the parkland by the river all year round.
- You can book our education room for a quiet indoor space to eat sandwiches.
We have a buggy to take visitors down the driveway to the house - and back again. Please check availability when you book your visit as volunteer drivers are not always available. Visitors can borrow wheelchairs if required.
There are navigable flat gravel paths around Charlecote and accessible toilets behind the Gatehouse and next to the Orangery tea room.
Find out about the Victorian life of the wealthy Lucy family and their hard-working servants in the house and outbuildings.
Discover that there are fascinating habitats and biodiversity in the landscape on your doorstep, (they're not just in the tropical rainforest).
We'll work with you to create a rewarding experience for children of all ages.
The Education Group Membership scheme is designed to allow free entry to National Trust places for non-profit-making education groups whose members are in full-time education and home-educating families. Call 0844 800 1895 for details.