Group visits to Charlecote Park
We welcome group visits by National Trust centre groups, specialist interest organisations and school parties of all ages at Charlecote.
Please note that we are currently unable to take Group Bookings. Please email an expression of interest and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
- ... Call 01789 470277 to find out more and check availability for the date of your visit, at least one calendar month in advance.
- ... Complete and return the Booking Form we send to you. (If we have another enquiry for the same date and have not received your form, they will take priority if their form is received first).
- ... Note that your visit is not scheduled with us until we have received the completed Booking Form from you and confirmed receipt to you.
- ... Be aware that unbooked groups are not eligible for group rates and may be turned away. This applies to groups that arrive by coach, minibus or several cars.
Please note: We do not accept group bookings for weekends or Bank Holidays. We accept only one group booking per day.
We are a year-round property with plenty to see even in winter months.
Your visit will be self-guided. Our friendly and experienced room guides will be happy to answer any questions on your way round the house.
We offer a discounted rate to groups of 15+ visitors. If the group (15+ people) includes National Trust members who can visit for free, other members of the party will get the discounted rate.
- Our Orangery restaurant offers hot meals and can seat 60 indoors and 40 outside. If this is your preferred option, we ask that large groups stagger their lunch-times to cut down on queues for everyone's comfort.
- The Wood Yard cafe offers sandwiches, cakes, ice-creams and hot and cold drinks. There is seating indoors and outside.
- It is not possible to book tables in advance.
- You are welcome to bring picnics to eat in the parkland by the river all year round.
We have a buggy to take visitors down the driveway to the house - and back again. If you require this service, please request on your booking form. Visitors can borrow wheelchairs if required.
There are navigable flat gravel paths around Charlecote and accessible toilets behind the Gatehouse and next to the Orangery restaurant.
- Find out about the Victorian life of the wealthy Lucy family and their hard-working servants in the house and outbuildings.
- Discover that there are fascinating habitats and biodiversity in the landscape on your doorstep.
- We'll work with you to create a rewarding experience for children of all ages.
- The Education Group Membership scheme is designed to allow free entry to National Trust places for non-profit-making education groups whose members are in full-time education and home-educating families. Call 0844 800 1895 for details.