Shopping at Charlecote Park
Pop in to the Servants' Hall Shop or Avenue Plants to find the perfect gift or treat.
Servants' Hall Shop
Inside the Servants' Hall Shop you'll find lots of lovely National Trust gifts and treats to choose from. Browse the books and greetings cards, essential picnic items, kids toys and delicious treats.
Each season we also stock beautiful, nature inspired household items, clothing and scented ranges, with designs that have been inspired by National Trust places up and down the country.
- The Servants' Hall Shop is open every day of the week from 10:30am - 4:00pm.
- You'll find this shop inside the old servants' quarters, near the main house. Head through the Scullery and Victorian Kitchen to start shopping. Please be mindful of others in this space as routes can be a little narrow.
- Although we're no longer required to wear a face covering, we welcome anyone who wishes to wear one.
- We are using perspex screens at the till point and have hand sanitiser available on entry.
- Access to the shop is via a small set of steps. If you require an alternative access route, please ask a member of staff or a volunteer for assistance.
At Avenue Plants you'll find a wide selection our National Trust best sellers - from plants to picnic accessories, gifts, gardening equipment, and practical ranges to encourage wildlife into your garden. Explore our unique range of gifts for bird lovers and wildlife watchers. You'll find plenty on offer to help you enjoy nature and the outdoors, whatever the weather.
- Avenue Plants is open every Saturday and Sunday from 10:30am - 4:00pm.
- The shop is located next to our Visitor Reception building in the main carpark. Pop inside the thatched barn to browse and see a selection of plants for sale in the surrounding courtyard.
- There is a one way system inside the barn, hand sanitising stations outside and perspex screens at the till point.
Every item you purchase when you visit, directly helps to fund our conservation work looking after the nature, beauty and history here at Charlecote Park for everyone, for ever - thank you.