Halloween fun at Charlecote Park
Join us for our very own Home Grown Halloween trail this half term.
Things look a little different this year, but there's plenty of fun for all the family this autumn. Here's what you can expect when you visit us from 24 October to 1 November. You can access the trail between 9am and 3pm.
Ticketed Entry - *** All tickets are now sold out *** You'll need to have pre-booked your visit for our Halloween trail. This will help us to manage capacity, keeping it safe for you and your family and help with social distancing. Your booked admission to Charlecote is free for National Trust members and general admission prices apply if you're not a member. We cannot guarantee entry to walk-ins.
- Free Trail - the Halloween trail looks a little different this year, so there is no extra charge to take part.
- Downloadable Trail - You can download your Halloween trail here and print it before you arrive. You'll need to bring one with you or download it to your phone. No trails will be available on arrival at Visitor Reception to reduce contact points. (If you'd like to help little ones find their way round a bit faster, download our cheat sheet here).
- No Pumpkin Prizes - Unfortunately we are not able to hand out our much-loved pumpkin prizes this year. We are as disappointed about this as you. This decision has been due to limited resources and to adhere with Government guidance and to keep our visitors, volunteers and staff safe. We've got our broomsticks crossed and hope to bring back the pumpkin prizes in 2021.
- Home Grown Trail Points - The pumpkins on the trail have been grown at Charlecote this year! The team took the opportunity to try growing something different on the Parterre after our gardens had to be closed in line with Government guidance around distancing earlier this year. Growing our own ghoulish gourds has helped to make the trail more sustainable.
- Toilets - will be open with a one-way system in place. The accessible toilet and baby changing facilities will also be open.
- Food - Warm up with a hot drink, spooky soup or jacket potato in the Wood Yard with outdoor seating available.
- Retail - Browse ghoulish gifts and half term goodies in the Orangery Shop.
- Dogs - this trail will follow a dog-friendly route around the parkland. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.