Join the National Trust at Charlecote
Members enjoy more all year round - what adventures await you with your membership?
Making memories with membership
You can be part of the 5.2 million members who are making a difference with their days out.
Enjoyment, refreshment and rest
From £6 a month, you can become a member of the National Trust. Your membership:
- gives you free entry to over 500 special historic places and spaces up and down the country
- grants you free parking at our properties, coastlines and parks
- creates endless opportunities for great days out with the family or friends
- helps you plan ahead with early-bird event information in our seasonal magazine
- will get you in to some of the best places to enjoy that delicious cream tea
Oh the places you’ll go
When you join at Charlecote you’ll be surrounded by a host of fascinating and beautiful spaces to visit, many within just under an hour’s drive.
- Baddesley Clinton – a moated manor with gardens and priest holes
- Birmingham Back to Backs – the city's last surviving court of back to back houses
- Coughton Court – Tudor home linked with the Gunpowder Plotters
- Packwood House – parkland and gardens with magnificent topiary
- Upton House – 1930s country retreat with famous art collection
See where else you can visit with your membership.
Join at Charlecote
Pop into Visitor Reception in the car park at Charlecote (or your favourite National Trust property near you) to ask one of the team about joining. You can start making memories and protecting places from the moment you join.
If you join at Charlecote you’ll be contributing directly towards our current conservation projects, wildlife in the parkland and caring for our collection in the house.
If you're not local to Charlecote or would like to start supporting us today, you can purchase membership for you and your family or as a gift online.
What is the National Trust?
The National Trust is Europe’s largest conservation charity.
With your help, we look after over 500 special places across Great Britain, including eight of the UK’s recognised UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Your visits help the work we do to protect and preserve historic places and precious outdoor spaces - for ever, for everyone.
Did you know we’ve been a charity since 1895? Founder Octavia Hill said “…the need of quiet, the need of air, and I believe the sight of sky and of things growing, seem human needs, common to all men.”
Why your membership matters
As an independent charity we receive no government funding. We rely solely on your donations and memberships, to help us continue protecting some of the UK’s best-loved places.
Conservation is at the heart of everything we do. In 2017/18 we spent £138.4m on the conservation of our houses, gardens, parks, coastline and countryside. Find out why this matters.
Once you become a member, it doesn’t just stop with that initial donation. Did you know, your membership card carries on donating to your favourite places?
Each time you visit one of our places and your membership card is scanned, that property receives £2.56 from a central pot to help fund their vital conservation work. Your membership goes straight to the places you love.