A special thank you to National Lottery players in Wales
The Heritage Lottery Fund has supported many of our places across Wales. As a thank you for the huge role they have played in supporting us, we are offering free entry for anyone with a National Lottery ticket or scratch card to many of our special places on Wednesday 13 December.
The funding we have received from the Heritage Lottery Fund has enabled us to undertake many projects to look after our special places that would not otherwise have been possible.
As a celebration for National Lottery players and a thank you from us, on Wednesday 13 December we are offering free entry at participating National Trust places.
On 13 December 2017 the National Trust is offering free entry at participating National Trust places with a purchased National Lottery ticket or proof of play for National Lottery draw-based game or scratch card.
- One National Lottery ticket provides free entry for one adult
- Children between the ages of 5 and 16 get in free with a lottery ticket-bearing adult
- Children 5 years of age and younger get in free under all circumstances
- All National Lottery games qualify for free entry, including tickets from any National Lottery draw-based game or National Lottery scratch card. Tickets / proof of ticket can be paper or digital
- The draw/purchase date on the ticket is not relevant.
- The offer is valid on 13 December 2017 only. Please check the opening times of the place you wish to visit prior to setting out
- The National Trust has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of venue reaching capacity, as well as unforeseen circumstances
- Show your purchased National Lottery ticket or proof of play at reception to gain free entry
Terms and conditions:
Free entry with a proof of purchase of a National Lottery ticket has no cash value. Each National Lottery ticket surrendered applies to the cost of entry only and does not cover any car parking costs. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. It is not valid at a National Trust event where a separate charge is made for attendance. This promotion does not include boat costs to and from the Farne Islands. Visitors must present their National Lottery ticket or proof of purchase at reception when they visit. Sadly, not all of our places are able to participate in this promotion (please check our property pages before you set out); this voucher is only valid at participating places.
Discover participating places in Wales