Teneriffe Farm caravans, campervans and motorhomes
Arriving in your caravan, motorhome or campervan you’ll be staying in our ‘Lower Predannack’ touring field. Here you’ll be staying on grass pitches situated on the perimeter of the field some providing an electric hook-up. Staying with us you’ll notice how quiet it is at night, well except for when the owls are out, which is most nights!
It is the ideal base for exploring the Lizard Peninsula and the south coast of Cornwall. Wake up to sea views, if you can drag yourself away there are numerous pretty beaches within a short drive and loads of hiking trails, including easy access onto the South West Coast Path.
Caravans, motorhomes, campervans and trailer tent pitches
- The generous pitches approximately 10mx10m are around the perimeter of two fields
- Lower Predannack (all season)
- Higher Predannack (mid July - mid August)
- 14 pitches in Lower Predannack have electric hook up.
Supersized pitch at Lower Predannack
- A 16m x 8m pitch 'tucked away' in the corner of the camping field.
- Includes electric hook up.
- Awning, tent extensions, pup tents and gazebos are free if they fit on your pitch and allow for a 6m gap.