Teneriffe Farm caravans, campervans and motorhomes
This family friendly campsite run by the National Trust welcomes guests in tents, caravans, motorhomes and campervans.
It is the ideal base for exploring the Lizard Peninsula and the south coast of Cornwall. Wake up to sea views, if you can drag yourself away there are numerous pretty beaches within a short drive and loads of hiking trails, including easy access onto the South West Coast Path.
Caravans, motorhomes, campervans and trailer tent pitches
- The generous pitches approximately 10mx10m are around the perimetre of two fields
- Lower Predannack (all season)
- Higher Predannack (mid July - mid August)
- 14 pitches in Lower Predannack have electric hook up.
Super-size pitch Lower Predannack
- A 16m x 8m pitch 'tucked away' in the corner of the camping field.
- Includes electric hook up.
- Awning, tent extensions, pup tents and gazebos are free if they fit on your pitch and allow for a 6m gap.