50 things to do indoors before you’re 125¾ at Hanbury Hall
Have to ticked off all of the 50 things to do before you're 11¾ in the outdoors? This year we've got a brand new list of activities to be ticked off, all indoors. For the first time we're inviting you to experience Hanbury in a more playful way with our brand new 50 things to do before you're 125¾ activity sheet, all in celebration of the National Trust's 125th birthday.
What is '50 things' indoors?
You're invited to experience Hanbury in a whole new playful way. This is your invitation to stop, look and experience the rare and beautiful sights, sounds and unusual items found within our house and collection.
You'll need to visit more than one property to complete the whole list, as we're all offering different opportunites and activities to try. Simply pick up your leaflet from Visitor Reception on arrival, head on over to the house and get involved.
'50 things' to do indoors activities
Here's our top indoor activities and challenges to have a go at:
- Listening to a clock chiming
- Looking through a window with a beautiful view
- Lying on the floor to do some ceiling watching
- Finding an object that has travelled a long way
- Finding the funniest, happiest, grumpiest face
- Putting together a jigsaw
- Dusting with a paint brush
- Striking a pose and taking a selfie
- Finding out the name of a family horse
- Discovering a phrase written in another language
- Get curious –ask us 5 puzzling/crazy questions on your visit today