Group visits at Hinton Ampner
We welcome pre-booked groups of 15 or more to Hinton Ampner and it couldn't be easier to organise. The average visit lasts around 3 hours but you'll be able to spend much longer enjoying the day if you wish.
Book your visit
When to book
- All enquiries regarding availability must be made at least a month prior to the planned date of your visit.
- Group bookings are exclusively on week days (no weekends) during school terms.
How to book
To make any enquiries or to make a provisional booking please email our group booking team on email@example.com or call 01962 793514 .
For a provisional booking we will need to know:
group leader's name
approximate group size
date of visit
Groups are eligible for the group entry rate if there are 15 or more in the party, the visit is booked in advance and payment for non-members is taken as one sum.
Adults (whole property) £12.50 per person
National Trust Member Free of charge
Group Leader Free admission (Non-transferable)
Coach drivers will receive a free drink voucher.
Hinton Ampner has free parking for one coach a day. Groups arriving by car need to meet together at Visitor Reception to be welcomed as a group.
We happily accept school group visits at Hinton Ampner. Why not take advantage of the National Trust’s Educational Group Membership so all of your school can enjoy our places. Ask the team about membership when you get in touch.
We would suggest teachers arrange a site visit prior to the class visit. Unfortunately we currently have no school resources so all visits would be self-led.
Whether you're after lunch or morning refreshments as you arrive, we can cater for your needs with pre-bookable and free flow catering options.
Skip the queues and book our Traveller’s Lunch for your group and then all you have to do is collect your lunches once you get here.
The route around our house is self-led and we have stewards in most rooms to answer any questions as well as information sheets.
Facilities and access
- Drop-off and pick-up point near the house. Coach parking available
- On board welcome by our team
- We offer pre-booked catering for groups, unfortunately we cannot reserve tables
- There is a map available of our grounds to show our accessible route and there is ramped access in the house.
- Any wheelchair users in your group? Please indicate on your booking form
- Assistance dogs only