Teneriffe Farm camping
Teneriffe Farm Campsite is just a short walk from the South West Coast Path and with no passing traffic, you will be camping in an idyllic location. The campsite has two camping fields: ‘Lower Predannack’ open all season with 20 pitches and ‘Higher Predannack’ open only during the high season with 40 pitches. Each field has some electric hook-ups.
There are several beaches in both directions along the coastal path, the small beach at Mullion Cove (1 1/2 miles) has sand at low tide and Kynance Cove (3 miles) being the nearest. There are even more within a short drive including Poldhu Cove, Polurrian Cove and Gunwalloe Church Cove.
Pitches are located around the perimeter of the field, leaving the central area free for recreational purposes.
- The generous pitches are in two fields:
- Lower Predannack (all season)
- Higher Predannack (mid July - mid August)
- 14 pitches in Lower Predannack have electric hook up.
Supersized pitch at Lower Predannack
- A 16m x 8m pitch 'tucked away' in the corner of the camping field.
- Includes electric hook up.
Supersized pitch at Higher Predannack
- An extra large pitch, 16m x 10m is ideal for large families with more than one tent or for a really big tent.
- Electric hook up is not available for this pitch.
Backpacker Pitch (1 person)
- This pitch type is available for customers with small tents arriving on foot or by bike.
Awnings, tent extensions, pup tents and gazebos are free if they fit on your pitch and allow for a 6m gap.