Families at Lacock
There are lots of things at Lacock for families to enjoy. The Abbey grounds are perfect for exploring all year round, with streams, gargoyles and a Botanic Garden all waiting to be found. What will you discover?
Look out for games, trails and events throughout the year. Many are free, though normal admission charges apply. You can download some of our trails or spotter sheets before you arrive, or ask at Visitor Reception.
Don't forget to check out the National Trust's '50 Things To Do Before You're 11¾' at the bottom of the page.
Getting in and around
- Children under 5 go free
- Pushchairs admitted around the grounds
- Children's scooters and bikes are not permitted in the Abbey grounds
- Baby-changing facilities in access-friendly toilets in the courtyard at the Abbey
- Picnics allowed in the grounds
Letting off steam
- Children's play area in village playing field, perfect for ball games
- Ball games cannot be accommodated within the Abbey grounds
- Rope swing in the woodland garden
- Self-led family trails in the grounds