Eating at Ormesby Hall
Eat in or takeaway to enjoy as you explore the garden and estate. Refuel and support the charity knowing profits go back into the upkeep and conservation of places like Ormesby Hall.
What to expect
The cafe has now reverted to its regular seating layout with indoor and outdoor options.
You can enjoy a morning brew or coffee and treat yourself to one of the cakes on offer. If you prefer something savoury try one of the sausage rolls or pasties. If you are looking for a light lunch, then complete your visit with a freshly made soup then treat yourself to a fruit scone, cheese scone or a slice of cake. Decisions, decisions.
When to visit
- Open 10.30am - 4pm on open days
- Normal admission applies to access the cafe or (free admission to National Trust members.)
Remember your reusable cup
You can enjoy hot drinks at the cafe, with barista standard coffee, a range of syrups and a wide variety of traditional and herbal teas.
Every time you present a reusable cup when you order a hot drink at one of our cafes, tea rooms or kiosks, we'll give you 25p off as a thank you for helping the environment by reducing the number of disposable cups used.
Plants not plastic
Your food and drink comes in takeaway packaging made from a plant based material - not plastic. This makes the packaging fully compostable after its been used and in turn, this will help future crops grow.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to take reservations for the cafe
- Brunch is served between 10:30am and 12pm
- Hot food is served from 11.30am until 3pm, or sooner if it's sold out
- All major credit and debit cards accepted
- Plenty of spaces in the gardens for picnics
- Due to staffing levels our venues may close at short notice. Please call on the day of your visit to check opening times
Every purchase you make helps us care for Ormesby Hall.