Photography workshop for adults
Get to grips with exposure and composition on your camera to better capture the inspiring Petworth landscape and the 700 acre Capability Brown landscaped deer park.
Please note this event refers to June 2017 and is now finished.
Click here to book for the workshop on 25 June.
Anything you pick up will not only help your photography in the future but with submissions now open for the Mixed Emotions Photographic Exhibition (28 October – 3 December) what you learn on this course might mean your photograph is chosen as part of the display.
The course covers:
- The exposure triangle: aperture, shutter speed and ISO
- How to use aperture to achieve sharp images
- White balance
- Camera settings
- Focus: Manual vs. Automatic
- Shutter speeds: tripod vs. hand held
- Composition – the at of looking for a great composition in a camera
- Neutral density filters and polarisers – when and how to use them
The course runs from 10.30am – 4.30pm and costs £125 per person. This includes entry to Petworth, a course booklet, tea and coffee as well as lunch.
A D-SLR camera or bridge camera is suggested for this course.