Group visits at Petworth
Discover marvellous interiors and a world-renowned art collection, the fascinating servants' quarters, a 700 acre deer park and a picturesque town. There's so much to explore it's hard to know where to start but book with our friendly team and we'll try and tailor the visit to your needs, leaving you to relax and enjoy.
Make the most of your visit
- Coach drop off and collection point at Church Lodge entrance
- Book one of our exclusive guided tours
- Visit our gift shop for the perfect souvenir
- Coach parking in our main visitor car park, 700 yards from house
- Mobility vehicle between house and visitor car park
- Relax with a lunch or hot refreshment and cake in the Audit Room Café
- Explore the historic market town of Petworth just outside the grounds of the mansion.
2017 Opening times
The group entry price is £12 per person and free for any National Trust members.
To qualify for the group admission rate:
- there must be 15 or more visitors in your group and must be booked in adavance
- admission feeds for non-members must be made as one payment on the day of your visit
- Vouchers from travel companies are accepted by prior arrangement.
The Treasures of Petworth Tour
New for 2017 - take a 45 minute tour of the mansion led by one of our experienced guides via the VOX Audio system. You'll hear the guide wherever you are in the room without having to crowd which means you can enjoy the treasures on display in more detail.
Tours run throughout the day with the last tour at 3pm and are an additional £5 per person on top of the admission price.