Group visits at Petworth
Discover marvellous interiors and a world-renowned art collection, the fascinating servants' quarters, a 700 acre deer park and a picturesque town. There's so much to explore it's hard to know where to start but book with our friendly team and we'll try and tailor the visit to your needs, leaving you to relax and enjoy.
Make the most of your visit
- Visit our gift shop for the perfect souvenir
- Coach parking in our main visitor car park, 700 yards from house
- Mobility vehicle between house and visitor car park
- Relax with a lunch or hot refreshment and cake in the Audit Room Café
- Explore the historic market town of Petworth just outside the grounds of the mansion
Booking is essential to ensure the smooth running of your visit and our team are also on hand if you'd like any further information by calling 01798 342207 or email us
Please enquire for group pricing, free for any National Trust members.
To qualify for the group admission rate:
- there must be 15 or more visitors in your group and must be booked in adavance
- admission fees for non-members must be made as one payment on the day of your visit
- Vouchers from travel companies are accepted by prior arrangement.
Please contact on the latest information about group tours, additional prices and booking.